No one else was able to go see the tigers after the head hanchos found out that a girl had been mauled by these tigers one week before. Don't worry, Marilyn, he is safe and sound. I will not be letting him around any other dangerous animals from here on out.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
TIGERS
Unfortunately, I failed to mention a very exciting part of the trip for Chris. I enjoyed an afternoon of relaxing and sleeping on my outdoor bed while he went to take pictures with the Tigers. He also went into the baby lion cub cage as well. Don't let this fool you, the cubs at 8 and 10 months weighed as much as Chris.
No one else was able to go see the tigers after the head hanchos found out that a girl had been mauled by these tigers one week before. Don't worry, Marilyn, he is safe and sound. I will not be letting him around any other dangerous animals from here on out.

No one else was able to go see the tigers after the head hanchos found out that a girl had been mauled by these tigers one week before. Don't worry, Marilyn, he is safe and sound. I will not be letting him around any other dangerous animals from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow everything sounds AMAZING!! I cant wait to see all of the pictures and hear all about it! Have a safe trip back. Love yall.
ReplyDeleteyou two look happy in all your pictuures. :)
ReplyDelete